Dinar Speculation Future
Please register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dinar Speculation Future
Please register
Dinar Speculation Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the Iraqi Dinar?

3 posters

Go down

What is the Iraqi Dinar? Empty What is the Iraqi Dinar?

Post  Ideadude Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:08 pm

The Iraqi Dinar is the official currency of Iraq. I say official because it is valued so low at this time that many people are using the US dollar and other regional currencies to conduct business with.

Many news outlets have reported it as a scam. This is just irresponsible reporting. The Dinar itself is NOT a scam. Where the scam comes from is a disreputable vendor. People who promise to deliver and never do or deliver bogus currency. There are alot of these people out there.

The Dinar is a viable investment. Read investment in HUGE letters. As with any investment it may not pay off. There is always an inherent risk in any investment and anybody telling you differently is trying to sell you something (see above).

The potential payoff is huge. You can get a million Dinar for around $1000.00. If the dinar revalues to even 10 cents to the US dollar, that equals $100,000.00 for your investment. Sound too good to be true...yep. Keep in mind however that it has happened before. This sort of opportunity occurred just after WWII. However currencies have busted before as well (see above about investments.

I believe in it enough that I have invested my own money in it. I have the cash in hand...well in a safe anyway. I also have some in an account in Iraq. Decide for yourself but only buy from reputable dealers and come back to this forum to ask any question you have. We will do our best to give you no nonsense answers.

Ideadude
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is the Iraqi Dinar? Empty Dinar History

Post  evilbyte Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Take a look at out dinar history on the forum, it will tell you a lot about what the dinar was and is through the years. bounce
evilbyte
evilbyte
Admin

https://dinar-riches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What is the Iraqi Dinar? Empty Re: What is the Iraqi Dinar?

Post  ahsen786 Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:28 am

who to get dinar with this site

ahsen786

Back to top Go down

What is the Iraqi Dinar? Empty Re: What is the Iraqi Dinar?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down