Dinar Speculation Future
Please register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dinar Speculation Future
Please register
Dinar Speculation Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buyer beware!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Buyer beware!!!!! Empty Buyer beware!!!!!

Post  evilbyte Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:36 pm

I wanted to add this post because in the future, When we cash in there could be problems that arise from the federal government. this will cause a lot of us to lose our new found riches as well as cause some of us to go to prison.
Years ago when none of these online currency dealers were around, it was more difficult to get dinar. There were tons on Ebay and a few sites lined up with forums offering deals if you bought from them. I remember people getting cheated out of there money they paid to get dinar and some dealers waiting months to send the dinar you purchased.
If you plan on buying from someone make sure you find out who they are and not just a screen name. If you buy your Dinar from a bank you should be fine.
You can go to the US Treasury website and research people who are on a SDR list (Specially Designated Nationals).
MORE INFO

The people on this list, we as Americans are not allowed to do any business with. You are not allowed to even buy a key fob from them. Trust this list and any money these people get from you could be funding terrorist organizations and killing US troops plus chances of being counterfeit are higher. Please be sure to check this list, even if the person you have been buying from has sent you the dinar and all is well. When it does revalue and your cashing in, when and if the government asks for your proof of purchase, for example in an audit they find out you have purchased from someone on this list you will lose all your money and dinar as well as your freedom and have to pay a very large fine like $300,000.

It is not worth it to not do your research and be sure you are safe, you will not find this warning on any other forum or site. I have been through it all before early in the game and I do not want to see any of you get in trouble. The SDR list when I printed it last (never do that again....LOL) was a ream and a half of paper. search it make it second nature.
Years ago there was a dinar site that sold dinar and it was a US person selling but the owner of the website was a Cuban national. So any of those people who bought dinar could get into trouble if the US Government ever audits them.
Remember you got the warning here first, Has any Guru ever warned you about this I don't think so. I have been warning people about this for almost 8 years now. Good Luck!
Evilbyte
evilbyte
evilbyte
Admin

https://dinar-riches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Buyer beware!!!!! Empty I agree.

Post  Ideadude Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:21 pm

One must be careful with whom one deals. The current rumors about a certain well known Guru being investigated by the Feds bears that out. The link to more info on that is in the rumor section. If their intel sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Ive said before that there will be a VERY limited number of high ranking officials who will know when the revalue is going to occur. They will share that info on a need to know basis mere hours before it occurs and some gurus aunt's neighbor's cousin's boyfriend's roommate wont be in the know.

Ideadude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Buyer beware!!!!! Empty updates

Post  evilbyte Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:05 pm

evilbyte
evilbyte
Admin

https://dinar-riches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Buyer beware!!!!! Empty Re: Buyer beware!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum