Dinar Speculation Future
Please register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dinar Speculation Future
Please register
Dinar Speculation Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Rumors

2 posters

Go down

New Rumors Empty New Rumors

Post  evilbyte Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:48 pm

I see over the weekend the guru's were blowing out tons of rumors saying it has revalued in country. I have done quite a bit of research and reading. None of Iraqs newspapers are saying anything that would be concrete. I guess it could have been done and they are not sharing, why would they do that? They wouldnt! once it revalues it will be all over their local news. So I think we are just more waiting again!
evilbyte
evilbyte
Admin

https://dinar-riches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Rumors Empty Rumors and such

Post  Ideadude Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:14 pm

Evil is Correct. There is no possible way that the currency could revalue in country only. If they did, this is what would happen. Lets say that Achmed want to buy a candy bar from his local merchant. Under a revalue like what the rumors are saying, he would pay 1 dinar for that candy bar (for arguments sake). The poor merchant would then have to turn around and pay 100 dinar for a replacement. Economically it wouldnt work. When the revalue happens it will be across the board.

In other news I saw this quote from a Dr Fadel who is an assistant law professor. “We must emphasize the extremely important issue is that if you remove three zeroes from the currency should not affect the actual value thereof to be trading in the old currency…" What he is saying is what we here have been saying. Both curriencies will be in circulation at the same time and have tradable value according to the face value. Both Curriencies being the current money in circulation and the smaller denominations yet to be released. Keep in mind they havent been released because they currently have no value.

Ideadude
Admin

Back to top Go down