Dinar Speculation Future
Please register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dinar Speculation Future
Please register
Dinar Speculation Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The big picture

Go down

The big picture Empty The big picture

Post  evilbyte Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:45 am

I have been reading rumors and the news and any info I can find on Iraq and the Dinar. I have put together a bit of a opinion, it seems to me the parliment including Maliki are trying to do things that don't go along with normal government rules and currency laws. They want to just get things done but advisors are telling them like Shabibi that you can't, and its causing a lot of friction between the groups. Shabibi wants to apply his plan they should listen to him.
Parliment is made up a lots of unexperienced politicians and a lot of them are seeing money signs in their eyes. The ideas of what Saddam did do reflect in their memory. Its keeping the right stuff from being completed. The people are getting fed up with the slow movement. I see lots of stuff happening by the end of the year. I don't do rumors but I see what is happening.
I think we will see a revalue at the .086 to the dinar rate then I have seen articles they want to float to be even with the dollar. They will allow that rate for months or a year then adjust the rate higher based on their economy and peoples needs.
Evilbyte
evilbyte
evilbyte
Admin

https://dinar-riches.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down